My Shopping List
Most Recent Items:
Grilled Pork Tenderloin Chimichurri
Courtesy of National Pork Board
Prep Time: 10 Min.
Cook Time: 20 Min.
Marinate: 30-60 Min.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 2 pork tenderloin, 12-oz. each
+ flat leaf parsley leaves, (optional)
+ 1 c. flat-leaf parsley leaves, lightly packed
+ 4 cloves garlic, peeled and coarsely chopped
+ kosher salt
+ pepper, to taste
+ 1/3 c. white vinegar
+ 2/3 c. water
What to do:
1. For chimichurri, place 1 c. parsley, the garlic, 3/4 tsp. salt and 1/2 tsp. pepper in food processor container. Cover and process with on/off turns just until finely chopped. Add the vinegar and process to combine. Slowly add oil and water in a thin stream with the machine running. If necessary, adjust flavor by adding more salt and/or pepper (chimichurri should be a highly seasoned mixture).
2. Place pork tenderloins in large, resealable plastic bag. Pour half (about 1/2 c.) chimichurri over pork; close bag to seal. Turn bag to evenly coat pork with marinade. Refrigerate for 30-60 min., turning bag occasionally. Transfer remaining chimichurri to a serving bowl.
3. Prepare a medium-hot fire in grill. Brush grill rack with oil. Remove pork from marinade; discarding marinade in bag. Place tenderloins diagonally on bars of the hot grill rack. Grill tenderloins, uncovered, over direct heat for 20 min. or until internal temperature reaches 145°F., turning every 3-4 min. with tongs.
4. Transfer pork tenderloins to cutting board. Loosely cover with foil; let rest for 5 min.
5. To serve, cut pork tenderloins into thin slices; arrange on dinner plates. Stir "remaining" or "set aside" chimichurri; spoon over pork. If desired, garnish with parsley sprigs.
* Recipe and photo courtesy of National Pork Board. For more recipes visit: www. PorkBeInspired.com
Calories: 240; Total Fat: 16g; Saturated Fat: 3g; Cholesterol: 65mg; Total Carbs: 1g; Fiber: 0g; Protein: 23g; Sodium: 190mg;