My Shopping List
Most Recent Items:
Baked Sole and Prawns
Courtesy of UK Seafish Authority
Serve With:Servings: 4
Creamed potatoes and vegetables
Prep Time: 10 Min.
Cook Time: 15 Min.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 4 (6 oz. EACH) lemon sole fillets, skinned
+ 4 oz. cooked, peeled prawns
+ 4 Tbsp. ready-prepared white wine sauce
+ salt and black pepper
What to do:
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Place the fillets on a board with the skinned side uppermost.
3. Divide the prawns between each fillet, placing them at the head end. Roll up from head to tail and arrange in an ovenproof dish standing on their ends.
4. Pour the sauce around the fish and season. Cover and bake for 15-20 min.
5. Serve with creamed potatoes and vegetables.
* Nutritional information does not include suggested side dishes
Courtesy of Seafish, the UK Sea Fish Industry Authority www.seafish.org
"From sea to plate, Seafish delivers expert knowledge, skills and support which help the UK seafood industry secure a sustainable and profitable future."
White Table Wine, Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay
Calories: 178; Total Fat: 4g; Total Carbs: 1g; Fiber: 0g; Protein: 35g;