My Shopping List
Most Recent Items:
Quick 'N Easy - Honey Pepper Chops
Courtesy of National Pork Board
Serve With:Servings: 4
Easy Stuffing Mix
Steamed Green Beans
Prep Time: 5 Min.
Cook Time: 10 Min.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
What to do:
1. Season chops with salt & pepper.
2. Stir together honey & hot pepper sauce.
3. Grill chops over medium hot fire 8-12 min., basting with honey-pepper sauce mixture, until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145°F, followed by a 3-min. rest time.
* Nutritional information does not include suggested side dishes
**Exceeds saturated fat recommendation of 1.5 grams per serving or less. To lower the saturated fat content, trim all visible fat from the pork chop.
* Recipe and photo courtesy of National Pork Board. For more recipes visit: www.PorkBeInspired.com
Pinot Noir, Merlot, Côtes du Rhône
Calories: 260; Total Fat: 5g; Saturated Fat: 2g; Cholesterol: 60mg; Total Carbs: 26g; Fiber: 0g; Protein: 25g; Sodium: 330mg;