My Shopping List
Most Recent Items:
Potato Dog Skins
Courtesy of Kraft Kitchens
Prep Time: 25 Min.
Cook Time: 1 Hr.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 3 large baking potatoes (2-1/2 lb.), baked
+ 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
+ 2 cloves garlic, minced
+ 3 OSCAR MAYER Selects Uncured Angus Beef Franks
+ 1/3 c. BULL'S-EYE Original Barbecue Sauce, warmed
+ 1/2 c. KRAFT Shredded Colby & Monterey Jack Cheeses
+ 1/3 c. BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
+ 1/4 c. chopped fresh chives
What to do:
1. Heat grill to medium heat.
2. Cut potatoes lengthwise in half; scoop out centers, leaving 1/2-inch-thick shells. Discard removed centers or reserve for another use.
3. Mix butter and garlic until blended; brush onto insides and outsides of potato shells.
4. Grill potatoes and franks 7 to 9 min. or until potatoes are crisp and franks are heated through, turning potatoes after 4 min. and turning franks occasionally.
5. Slice franks; spoon into potato shells. Drizzle with barbecue sauce; top with cheese.
6. Grill 1 to 2 min. or until cheese is melted. Top with sour cream and chives.