My Shopping List
Most Recent Items:
Courtesy of PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese
Prep Time: 35 Min.
Cook Time: n/a
Chill Time: 3 Hr. 45 Min.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 1 c. sugar, divided
+ 1 pkg. (3 oz.) JELL-O Lime Flavor Gelatin
+ 2 c. boiling water, divided
+ ice cubes
+ 1 c. cold water, divided
+ 1 pkg. (3 oz.) JELL-O Strawberry Flavor Gelatin
+ 3 Tbsp. miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips
+ 4 oz. PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.)
+ 1-1/2 c. thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
What to do:
1. Mix 1/3 cup sugar and lime gelatin mix in medium bowl. Add 1 cup boiling water; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Add enough ice to 1/2 cup cold water to measure 3/4 cup. Add to lime gelatin; stir until ice is completely melted. Refrigerate 25 min.
2. Meanwhile, repeat Step 1 using strawberry gelatin mix and omitting the refrigeration step. Pour into 16 (3-oz.) paper cups. Freeze 20 min. Stir 1/2 tsp. chocolate chips into gelatin in each cup.
3. Beat cream cheese and remaining sugar with mixer in medium bowl until blended. Stir in COOL WHIP; spread over gelatin in cups.
4. Pour lime gelatin over cream cheese mixture. Insert wooden pop stick into gelatin in center of each cup. Freeze 3 hours or until firm. Remove pops from cups just before serving.
* Also Known As: SUMMER SLUSH POPS. You'll start summer with a splash with these adorable pops. Jell-O Gelatin pairs with a cool, creamy center for delish on a stick.