My Shopping List
Most Recent Items:
Thai Ribeye Pork Chops
Courtesy of National Pork Board
Prep Time: 5 Min.
Cook Time: 10 Min.
Marinate: 20 Min.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 4 boneless ribeye (rib) pork chops, about 3/4- to 1-in. thick
+ 1/4 c. soy sauce
+ 1/4 c. cilantro, chopped OR 1 Tbsp. dried cilantro
+ 3 cloves garlic, crushed (about 3 Tbsp.)
+ 3 Tbsp. brown sugar
+ 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
+ 1 lime, juiced
What to do:
1. Whisk together the soy sauce, cilantro, garlic, brown sugar, vegetable oil and lime juice in a bowl.
2. In a large baking dish, arrange the ribeye pork chops in an even layer. Pour the marinade over the pork chops, reserving about 1/4 cup of the marinade in the refrigerator for later use.
3. Marinate the pork chops for 20 to 30 minutes.
4. Heat an indoor grill pan or outdoor grill to medium-high heat. Remove pork chops from the marinade, discarding the excess
marinade. Place pork chops on the hot grill for 4 minutes on each side, flipping once until the internal temperature of the pork measures between 145°F. (medium rare) and 160°F. (medium) on a meat thermometer.
5. Transfer the grilled pork chops to a cutting board and let rest for 3 minutes before slicing against the grain.
6. Pour the reserved marinade over the sliced pork before serving.
* Serve the pork on top of a bed of peanut noodles for a Thai Pork Noodle Bowl or alongside an herb salad of fresh basil, mint, scallions and cilantro.
* Recipe and photo courtesy of National Pork Board. For more recipes visit:
Calories: 220; Total Fat: 9g; Saturated Fat: 2g; Cholesterol: 50mg; Total Carbs: 9g; Fiber: 0g; Protein: 20g; Sodium: 940mg;